Forums

Benefits of Emergency Equipment

• Tue 2nd Jan 2018 - 9:52am
    So I hope I made my point. The "cloud" and other Easy Cellar Review global contamination is not going to stop until they seal up, cool off, and shut down all their nuclear disasters in Japan and it's harming the U.S. and the rest of the planet.For us in the path of this truly ominous cloud, what can we do if running away is not an option?First of all it sounds like a good idea to make sure you are not Iodine deficient. Iodine is rapidly absorbed by the thyroid gland, thus not knowing the difference; radioactive iodine from fallout can be rapidly absorbed by the thyroid if your body is lacking Iodine in the form of potassium iodide causing cancer and death. If you eat lots of sea vegetation such as kelp; Kombu especially; Bladderwrack; and sea food rich in natural Iodine your chances are good that your somewhat protected. Also chlorella, which is an alga, like seaweed, has also been said to have positive affects against damage to thyroid gland as well. Potassium Iodide tablets are used in an emergency situation and are commonly available in and around nuclear facilities in case of an accident. These can be purchased at the store or online but supplies should be reserved for those closer to disaster areas and enduring high levels of fallout.You see, if the good Iodine in your system is at capacity, you are less likely to absorb the bad stuff. If you take a good quality daily supplement it will have 100% Potassium Iodide in it, and if you have been taking it regularly for quite some time, your body should have plenty.See the example in the link titled "Label" at the end of this article. But always better safe than sorry at this point. There are radiation monitor stations that can be viewed on the internet at radiation network as well as nuclear facilities around the U.S. http://genuinehealthreviews.com/easy-cellar-review/

Please register or login to post forum replies