Forums

Hulu Plus Review - What You Need to Know About Hulu Plus

• Wed 13th Nov 2019 - 11:55am
    What is Hulu Plus? This is one of the many monthly subscription services offering streaming movies and television. Its popularity is out of the ordinary with more than 143 million euros in February this year. Let's get to the bottom of things. You did not come to read this review of Hulu Plus to read statistics. Want to know if it's worth paying to get free Hulu. So let's go, here's my opinion on Hulu Plus. The Good Hulu Plus on TV If you have a new HDTV, Blu-Ray or Roku player, you can watch Hulu Plus directly on your TV in your living room. Just choose the application on the screen and let it go. If you have already paid a lot of money for this beautiful HDTV, you definitely want to get the most out of it. This is possible with Hulu Plus, as it can be seen in Hi Def. This is not an option with Just Hulu. Hulu Plus on Xbox 360, PlayStation 3 and your cell phone If you do not have an HDTV, Blu-ray player or Roku box with Hulu Plus, you can still use Hulu Plus on PlayStation 3 or Xbox 360. Both systems have been updated recently to make this possible. Offer you the same quality as HDTV and Blu-Ray players. Many TV shows on Hulu There are over 200 hundreds of different TV channels on Hulu. I counted then trust me on this point. I let you do the math on the amount of different shows. The bad Hulu Advertising There are a lot of commercials while you watch that they promise less advertising with Hulu Plus. Personally, I did not notice any difference with television programs. I saw no under 4 advertisements with every scene. Where the commercials with the movies too and why are there commercials with movies? Navigation Browsing compared to other TV streaming subscriptions like Netflix, it can be hard to find what you want sometimes. You will look for your favorite show or movie. Hulu Plus will discover it, however it's not the entire motion picture.. It's just a clip or a trailer. The negative aspects being what they are, they do not outweigh the most positive positives. It's only Basic ($ 5.99 per month), Premium ($ 11.99 per month), Basic + Live TV ($ 44.99 per month) and Premium + Live TV ($ 50.99 per month) per month, which is cheaper than the cable every day of the week. Hulu Plus is certainly a pleasant encounter that merits your time and cash.

Please register or login to post forum replies