Forums

What is the cure for a runny nose?

• Mon 4th Mar 2019 - 1:23pm
    What is the cure for a runny nose?
  • Mon 4th Mar 2019 - 1:27pm
    Salt water is the best home remedy to stop running nose. Salt water helps to dilute mucus, making it easier and more comfortable to get rid of it. At the same time, it also helps to overcome the problems of the nasal passage. For this mix 1 teaspoon of salt with 1 cup of water. With the help of a draper, lean into the sink and pour water into one of your nose holes and remove it after a few seconds. Now do the same with the other nose.
  • Tue 5th Mar 2019 - 6:41am
    For me the best way to stop runny nose is a hot water with honey. But it absolutely does not help to my husband and kids. The thing is that there is no any universal way how to get rid of running nose. You can simply read about all of the possible methods and choose the one that suits to you perfectly.
  • Thu 21st Mar 2019 - 10:40pm
    Runny nose is one of the things that annoys me a lot. Usually I use drops and sprays to cure it, but it is important to find out side effects and necessary doses. Personally I read the detailed information about meds at canadian pharmacy online. But it is great to find out about home remedies, so thanks for sharing, I'll try the suggested ways!

Please register or login to post forum replies