Forums

Does Bitcoin Cash (BCH) have a future?

• Sun 21st Apr 2019 - 6:33pm
    Does Bitcoin Cash (BCH) have a future?
  • Sun 21st Apr 2019 - 6:34pm
    It sure does. A lot of the other answers are quick to claim victory over the bitcoin fork called bitcoin cash when it only has about 5 weeks of existence. One must keep in mind that wallets, exchanges, websites and more have all begun to support bitcoin cash. Most importantly, readers must realize that bitcoin cash represents a different form of scaling for bitcoin, that is scaling through a block size increase. There are many in the community who support this form of scaling.
  • Mon 22nd Apr 2019 - 8:13pm
    Why not? You`d better read some reviews here https://www.crypto-rating.com/cryptocurrency-reviews/ to be aware of the situation in that field and make the right decision if you have plans for any investment. I always turn to that resource and my income by far
  • Thu 23rd May 2019 - 12:34am
    Once the existence is not found, but gradually becoming popular in the western world is becoming very popular with the digital currency Bitcoin. Keeping the identity of the identity confidential, the customer from the customer directly receives the exchange of currency through the Internet. That's why investors are seeing it as a safe investment destination in Bitcoin. https://cryptolinks.com/bitcoin-futures The Prediction of Bitcoin future price is the volume of Bitcoin is going to grow. Yes, Bitcoin is going to grow soon.
    none
  • Thu 23rd May 2019 - 10:25am
    Bitcoin is magic internet money. Actually, it is a digital currency that can be traded or used to make purchases. It uses encryption to make safe and secure transactions instantly from anywhere in the world. This mode of transaction is used by the best swimming pool cleaner. Government prints and distributes paper money, while Bitcoin has miners who use special software to mine thousands of Bitcoin using their home computers. If you wish to be self-employed, the bitcoin gambling market can still be a good source of income. But it is not advisable to anyone.

Please register or login to post forum replies