Forums

The Top 3 Challenges Of Weight Training

  • Thu 16th May 2019 - 8:12am
    You see 90% of the people running on treadmills Hyperbolic Stretchingand cycling on elliptical machines. The other 10% are either truly weight training or standing around pretending. Sadly very large bulky men seem to be the only ones who lift weights. So while the image is not that great and you may never have even considered touching that cold iron... get prepared because you are going to learn how to overcome the top 3 challenges of weight training."I Don't Want To Get Big"You have said this before, in fact you act on it every time you want to get in shape or workout. A little voice inside you says... "I bet that weight training would be fun and great, BUT you are going to get big. Forget that." As a man you will gain size and that is good. Size means muscle and muscle means you not only you look good, you feel good... really good. Size doesn't mean you will get gigantic. That takes bodybuilding and bulking... something that weight training does not have to be about.As a woman you will not get big, but you will get muscle. Feminine muscle is tight, toned, and sexy ripped. Being a woman, you have very small amounts of testosterone. This is the hormone that is used to create hulking muscles. It is just that simple, you cannot get big... without illegal help that is. So defeat this challenge by knowing that you will not gain size... well hulking size. In fact you will loose weight... not just any weight, but fat."I Don't Have The Time"Time the one thing that means more to everybody that all the gold in the world. What if I were to tell you that you have all the time in the world... I mean it.It is a common myth that weight training and weight lifters take as long as 2 hours to complete their routines. Can you believe that? 2 hours... first off that is terrible for the body. At some point you will become so fatigued that you risk overtraining. Overtraining is really bad for you. So how to do you beat this challenger? Well know now that the proper length of a routine should not be over 45 minutes. Learn proper weight training routines and work them for only 30 to 45 minutes."I Don't Know What I'm Doing"Not knowing what to do when you are weight training is a great problem to have. One of the best and fun things about weight training is the imagination that comes into play. There are literally thousands of different variations and exercise you can use to reach your goals. https://diet4today.com/hyperbolic-stretching-review/

Please register or login to post forum replies